I’ve had a bit of an unusual feeling regarding my social media and the blog here the last few days. With all the announcements we have had relating to Covid- 19 I guess I’ve been left in a rut and the only way I can describe the feeling is surreal? Is it appropriate to continue publishing posts? Do I disregard the Pandemic on my socials? During matters that are at such a serious degree, does it make all of this… trivial?
Well, I’ve come to the realization that the overwhelming amount of information that is continuously being released is leaving a lot of us feeling like we need an escape. And I want to be that for you.
So, with that said. Here are some of the bits this week that have kept me distracted from the Covid- 19 outbreak.
- This week two bloggers I consistently follow revealed a room each that they had been working on for awhile. Garrett and Cathy revealed their butlers pantry and WOW. Honestly words are lost, and all I can say is it is absolutely beautiful and timeless. Check out the source below to read all about The Grit and Polish’s reveal and how they got to this point.
- Chris Loves Julia recently just showed us their dining room and a glimpse into what their living room is going to be looking like all furnished. Everything is breathtaking. And I think my jaw dropped the moment I saw those jacquard floors and archways.
- I’ve also been just swooning over Nyla Free Designs over on IG and their blog.
- The best oak milk to use in your dairy free lattes
- Just started adding roasted pecans to my chocolate chip cookies, and I can never go back.
- This side table is making me go gaga and so is this couch.
- Everything Eclectic Goods is AMAZING. Seriously, they are my new favorite!